Post Date: 17/03/2021
Post Name: SBI PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 Final Result 2021
Notice No. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12
State Bank of India SBI PO Probationary Officer Final Result 2021 Declared: State Bank of India, SBI PO 2020-21 Mains Examination was held on 29 January 2021. This year, lakhs of banking aspirants applied for a total of 2000 posts for Probationary Officers (POs) in various branches of SBI. State Bank of India (SBI) has declared SBI PO 2020-21 final result and marks on 16 March 2021. SBI has also issued allotment letters to all the successful candidates. SBI PO 2021 final result link is given below.
- Application Begin : 14/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
- Admit Card Available : 22/12/2020
- Pre Result Available : 18/01/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29/01/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : 19/01/2021
- Mains Result Available : 16/02/2021
- Interview Admit Card Available : 20/02/2021
- Final Result Available : 16/03/2021
How to check SBI PO Final Result 2021?
Here are the steps to check SBI PO 2021 final exam result:
Step 1: To check the SBI PO final result 2021, click on the link given below.
Step 2: A PDF file will be opened in your screen.
Step 3: Press “Ctrl + F” and find your roll number.
Step 4: If your roll number gets highlighted, congratulations on getting you selected in SBI PO 2021 exam.
Step 5: Download the result PDF and you can also download the allotment letter.
State Bank of India SBI PO Probationary Officer Final Result 2021 Links
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Allotment Letter||Click Here|
|Download Marks||Click Here|
|Download Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|