The Staff Selection Commission(SSC)announced the results of Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) Tier II Examination 2017 on its official website. The Commission has released the number of candidates who are sitting in the examination. Candidates who appeared for the exam can see results on SSC’s official website.Click Here to Website
andidates can see their marks through the available links on the website. The link will be available until June 12, 2019. Candidates will need their registration number or roll number and registered password to check the result. Here are the steps to check the result
SSC CHSL Result/How to check Result
- Visit Official website of SSC. Click Here to Visit SSC website
- Click on the link on the homepage Secondary Uploading of Marks of Combined Higher Secondary Level (Tier II) Examination, 2019
- A new window will open. Click on the link which says check marks.
- Type Examination name, roll number/ registration number and registration password
- Marks will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take out print it for further reference
candidates appearing for the examination are advised to print a copy of marks for future use. SSC conducted SSC CHSL Examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerks, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistants in different Central Government Departments and Ministries.Candidates who have passed the examination must now be present in Skill Test or Data Entry Skill Test, which is based on the rank of their post filled in the application. They must also be present for the document verification process. Candidates can see further examination related details on the official website of the Commission.Click Here for official website.