As you all know that every year there are many students who apply for scholarships. So there is good news for all those students. The NSP is accepting fresh applications for Central Sector Schemes in order that all those candidates who are willing to urge the scholarship can apply for renewal from 21 August 2020.
About NSP Bihar Scholarship:-
There are many scholarships that have been started by the Government of Bihar to implement a good education system and to provide various types of benefits to all those students who are a backward caste or backward caste or economically backward caste in India. The scholarship provided by the Bihar government will help many students to get good employment and education opportunities and they will be able to complete education without any financial burden.
Details of Bihar Scholarship:-
|Name of the Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government Of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Start Date of Scholarship||24/08/2020|
|Last Date of Scholarship||31/10/2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Procedure for checking eligibility on NSP 2.0:-
Applicants who wish to apply for scholarship under NSP will have to check eligibility by following a few easy steps:
- To check eligibility, you need to visit the National Scholarship website
- From the home page of the website you’ve got to travel to the “Services” option.
- Click “Scheme Eligibility” from the drop-down options
- Enter details like Domicile State / UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste / Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Disabled and Captcha Code
- Click on “Check eligibility” option
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Caste certificate if you belong to a special category.
- Income certificate according to the type of your scholarship.
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Education qualification certificate for the previous year.
- Self declaration certificate.
Purpose of NSP Scholarship:-
The main objective of the National Scholarship portal 2020 is
- To ensure that the scholarship will be distributed on time to the students.
- Now to make the application process easier for the students
- Creating a common platform for scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments
- There is no duplication in processing and creating a learner’s database.