The Life Insurance Corporation of India was established in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance Act of India which nationalized the private insurance industry in India. Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies merged to form state-owned Life Insurance Corporation.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company, whose headquarters are in Mumbai. It is India’s largest insurance company whose estimated assets are billion 2,529,390 million (the US $ 370 billion (2016)).  As of 2013 it had a total life fund of 2013-143,103.14 million and total policies coming in that year 367.82 lakhs were sold.
LIC has released Notification for Post of ADO ( APPRENTICE DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS)
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from qualified candidates Be an Indian citizen for selection and appointment as Trainee Development Officer Jurisdiction of various divisional offices under the Western Zonal Office, Mumbai. Click Here to Download notification and read carefully the notification before applying the online form.
Post Name – Apprentice Development Officer
Total Post:– 8581
Total Post & Category Wise Vacancy Details-:
Pay Scale – As per Rule And Regulation by LIC
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University / College will be eligible for this post or Equivalent to degree courses from a recognized university
- Minimum Age: 21 Years Old.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years old
- Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules and regulation of Govt.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2019 Zone Wise Details of Vacancy
- As per the LIC notification, total 8581 vacancies are allotted for this Post of LIC ADO Vacancy. Zonal office wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Zone||No of Vacancy|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||701|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||1257|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||1251|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||1753|
- For Gen/UR/OBC – Rs. 600/-
• For SC/ST/PH – Rs. 50/-
Mode Of Payment Of Application Fess:-
Candidate Can Pay application fees/charge by using Online Mode with NET BANKING/Credit Card/Debit Card
Process Of Selection
- Interested Candidate will selected on basis of online test/ interview.
How to apply LIC ADO Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit LIC official website.Click Here to go Official Website.
- Go to “Career” tab find the advertisement “Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2018-19”, click on the advertisement.
- Download Notification before applying the online form
- Enter all Details carefully.
- Pay The Application Fees.
- Finally click submit button
- Take the print of the application form.
|Apply Online Start Dates||20 May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09 June 2019|
|Payment Of Fess||09 June 2019|
|Download Admit Card||29 June Onward|
|Pre Exam Date||06 and 13 July 2019|
|Mains Exam Date||10 Aug 2019|
|Apply Online(Registration)||Click Here|
|Login/Already Registered||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|