Join Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena)
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course TES 46 Recruitment 2021
Indian Army has announced a notification for Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES) (10+2) for unmarried male candidates commencing in January 2022. Those Candidates who are Interested in the Vacancy Details and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Starting: 07/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/11/2021
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Only Applied the Online Form TES 43
- Minimum Age: 16 Year 6 Month
- Maximum Age: 19 Year 6 Month
- JEE Mains 2021 has been made Mandatory from the Indian Army TES 46 Course.
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate with at Least Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths PCM Stream
How to Apply Indian Army TES 46 Online Form 2021
- Candidates read the notification before joining the Indian Army TES 46 Recruitment Application Form in Defense Latest 10+2 Vacancies 2021.
- Kindly check and collect all the documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly prepare the scan documents related to the recruitment form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- One must preview and go through all the columns carefully before submitting the application form.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then to be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee then your form is not complete.
- Take a printout of the last submitted form.