CCB (Combined Counseling Board Scholarship) –
The Welfare Department of CCB provides financial assistance and scholarship to the students in collaboration with the government-accredited educational institutions to receive higher education.
Most students are not aware of these facilities and financial assistance provided by the CCB, College Trust and the Government of India and they miss the opportunity to receive higher education. Under the CCB Scholarship Scheme, students can apply for admission in leading educational institutions on their reserved seats. 20% reserved for SC, ST, OBC, general and minority financial backward students. All CCB Associated Colleges are accredited by AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Government. India, State Government, and other necessary departments. To avail this scholarship scheme, it is compulsory for students to apply online on the CCB website.
CCB Scholarship 2019 For Higher Courses
Post date: 12-April-2019
Post Name: Combined Counseling Board Scholarship
CCB Scholarship Details-
Board: Combined Counseling Board
Post Name: Scholarship 2019 For Higher Courses, Like Diploma Courses, Medical Courses, Degree Courses, Master Degree Courses
Total No. of Colleges: 40+
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply-
- All India candidate
- Male & Female
- All Candidate Free
If you are seeing or passing 10th / 12th / final year students in UG or PG courses from an accredited board or college or university and are willing to take admission in technical or vocational courses, you will be given CCB scholarship scheme. Can apply Read more
On the basis of Counselling
How to Apply-
- To apply for CCB scholarship, first of all, you select your state on the CCB website and click on “Apply now” on your state page. You will see an application, fill this form carefully and send it.
- Before submitting the application form, you have to choose your preferred course.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an application receipt or a consultation paper on the screen, you have to do it or save your mobile for further reference.
- If you want to print it out or it does not appear on the screen, do not need to worry, you can click on ‘Download Application Receipt’ or ‘Consultation Letter’ and then take its printouts.
Steps of the scholarship process-
- First of all, select your state and read the issues
- Apply online and take the printout of application receipt/consultation paper. (mandatory)
- Participate in the description consultation process in your consultation paper.
- Select your choice in the list of CCB colleges from the college.
- Take a printout of the allocation letter of your choice for the CCB from the college and talk to your college director (contact number is given in the allotment letter).
- Report to your allotted college along with CCB allotment letter, and admission process under scholarship scheme within 5 days of your allocation.
- Notify your entry in the CCB Scholarship Department by the call by / Whatsapp / SMS on the mobile number- 6202601616. You should save more support for this number.
|Apply online||Click here|
|Download Application Receipt||Click here|
|Download Counselling Letter||Click here|
|Download Allotment Letter||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|