BRLPS (JEEVIKA) Syllabus 2019: Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (Sociology) has decided to conduct written examination for Associate, Manager, Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator, State Consultant, Project Manager, Consultant, District Coordinator, and various positions.
Recently, it has published the recruitment notification for the above posts in March 2019.
Now it has issued post-wise courses for the applicants. Applicants who are eagerly awaiting the Bihar Biosphere Examination, they can get courses from the candidate’s official website. BRLPS exam pattern is available on the official website.
According to the BRLPS recruitment notification, for the above posts, 3656 vacancies have been allocated completely. Many candidates applied for these posts. Candidates who have cleared written exams are only eligible for the further recruitment process.
The written examination will be conducted for 50 marks in the BRLPS examination and the topics of later course are given below. The selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in Bihar. More details of the living admittance card, results, merit list, answer key, course PDF, last year’s question papers and etc. are available on the BRLPS website.
Details of BRLPS Syllabus 2019:-
|Organization Name||Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (Jeevika)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Associate, Manager, Office Assistant, Community Coordinator, Area Coordinator, State Consultant, Project Manager, Consultant, District Coordinator and Various|
|Tentative Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|No of questions||50|
|Total Marks||50 marks|
|Syllabus Status||Click Here|
BRLPS Post Wise Syllabus 2019:-
BRLPS(JEEVIKA) Online exam Syllabus (SRLM)
- All Project Managers(APM)/ Assistant Finance Manager(AFM) (50 Marks): Reasoning, Maths, English Composition, Computer, Thematic & Social GK
- District Project Manager(DPM)/ Block Project Manager(BPM) (50 Marks): Computer, Reasoning, Math, English Composition, Social / Development Sector
- Area Coordinator(AC)/ Community Coordinator(CC) (50 Marks): Computer, Reasoning, Math, Social GK
- Managers(Thematic)/Livelihood Specialist/ Training Officer /Manager- IBCB (50 Marks): Computer, Reasoning, Maths, Thematic & Social GK
- Office Assistant (BPIU & SPMU)/Project Associate (50 Marks): English, Math, Reasoning, Social GK, Computer
- Accountant( BPIU & SPMU) / Cashier (50 Marks): Reasoning, Math, Computer, Finance /Accounts & Social GK
- T Associate (50 Marks): Reasoning, Math, English Composition, Software/ Hardware/ Networking, Social GK
BRLPS(JEEVIKA) Recruitment Process:-
BRLPS will select the Candidates on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
|Apply Online||Closed On 29 April 2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download BRLPS Syllabus.||Click Here|
|Download BRLPS Syllabus for LSBA||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|