Bihar RTPS Online Portal
Bihar RTPS (Right to Public Service) portal is an online platform which was established by the Bihar Government. It is designed to make city citizens ready to take advantage of various online services. People can register in the services provided by the Bihar Government. In this article, we provide the services provided by the Bihar RTPS portal in detail.
Bihar RTPS Services
Bihar RTPS portal is meant to provide many services to the state government. A general resident can use this online portal to avail the following services.
- Caste Certificate (Jati praman patra)
- Income Certificate (aay praman patra)
- Residence Certificate (Awasiya praman patra)
- Character certificate (Charitra praman patra)
- OBC certificate
- Land Possession certificate (LPC)
1. Please note that to get the certificate you will have to go to the scheduled counter of the zone or Bihar building.
2. In the application form and the affidavit is not being signed on the application form and the affidavit, the applicant will have to sign both of these papers by attending the zonal counters at the time of receipt of the certificate.
3. At the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant should show the identity of one of the different photo identity cards on the counters for voting by the Election Commission of India in the form of evidence of his identity.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|