BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD
BPCL, Bharat Petroleum Corporation LTD invited for online Application Form for the post of Chemist Trainee and General Workman-B (Trainee) Petrochemical.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation LTD, a Fortune 500 company and a leading Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise with an all India presence, engaged in Exploration of Oil & Gas, Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum Products invites applications from young, bright & energetic candidates for the following anticipated vacancies in their Kochi Refinery SBU.
Candidates selected for Chemist trainee posts will be placed in Grade IV in salary, 13500-31000 for General Workman-B (Trainee)
The petrochemical post will be kept in Grade-1 pay scale of 11500-20000.
In addition to Basic Pay, the designated candidate will be entitled to others
Benefits/allowances if applicable
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)
18-30 years as 01.07.2019 (relaxation for SC/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen/J&K domiciles as per government rule)
Educational Qualification / Work Experience
|Stage 1||Shortlisted candidates based on the merit order percentage marks of Post Graduation/Diploma in Engineering, as applicable, will be called for Written Test which will be held at Kochi.|
|Stage 2||Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for skill test which will be of ‘qualifying nature’ only|
How To apply
Interested candidates may read the official notification carefully before applying online. The link to the official notification is given below.
- All applicants should have a valid/active email id
- Candidates would also be required to upload passport size photograph (informal dress) of not more than 50 kb of file size.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process.
- Application number shall be generated and the candidate will receive a ‘PDF’ copy of the application in their registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates are needed to require a printout of the appliance type and retain constant when affixing a recent passport size photograph (same as uploaded within the online application) and self-attest the same.
- Candidates who submit more than one application for one post will be disqualified
- The candidate might insure the data fitted out within the form before finally submitting constant as no correction would be attainable later.
There is no application fee
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|