Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship: MAEF (Maulana Azad Educational Foundation) Has given Notification for Scholarship for Minority Girls.(Muslim,Christians,Sikhs,Buddist,Paris & Jains.). This Scheme is for those students who belong to the minority community only. The scholarship will be provided to Rs 5000 Class IX & Class X Students also Rs 6000 will be provided to Class XI & Class XII students. For more details please download notification from below link,
Who Can Apply or Eligibility Condition to Apply :-
- Only Girls Students who belong to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis.
- Students must have Pass Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized board
- The annual income of students parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- Students have to submit the Income certificate of parents/guardian that should be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government/UTs Administration.
Documents Requires to fill Form:-
- Adhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Residential Certificate, Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Previous Year Marksheet
How to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2019-2020
- Go to MAEF Website
- You will find the Scholarship Scheme. Click On Scholarship Scheme
- Click on Online Registration of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme
- Firstly Fill Up Registration form.
- Login ID & Password will generate. keep it
- Now Login and Complete All Details & Upload All documents.
- Take out the print of and keep it safe.
Note:- After feeling no need to send Document to department or MAEF
- Online Starting Date to Apply:- 15 July 2019
- Online Ending Date to Apply:- 30 Sept 2019
- Uploading All Documents:- 30 Sept 2019
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Instruction||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|